Customers are our priority and we ensure equality of service throughout our organisation.
Clydebank Housing Association is a social housing provider, operating in Clydebank for over 30 years.
At a glance to 31 March 2016
- Manage and maintain 1,077 homes for rent, mainly in central and east Clydebank
- Provision of 49 shared ownership properties and factor to over 600 owner occupiers
- We let 109 properties in the year, processed 2 Right to Buy sales, 3 Shared Ownership buy-backs, 1 Mortage to Rent purchase, 1 Open Market purchase and 1 property bought through auction
- We have 723 housing applicants on our waiting list
- We own and manage Centre81, in Whitecrook
- We have a wholly-owned subsidiary, CHA Power Ltd
- Rental income of c. £3.7 million received in year
- 31 staff employed (full time equivalent is 28) including caretakers, cleaners, Centre81 and 2 temporary staff. We had 5.42% of days lost through staff absence in the year
- Run by a Management Committee made up of local volunteers. There were 13 Management Committee members whose attendance at meetings for the year was 71%
- Low engagement from the Scottish Housing Regulator (March 2016)
- 1 Registered Tenants Organisation, Radnor Park Multis Tenants and Resident Association, and 1 Tenant Panel
- 96% of tenants are satisfied with the quality of services we provide
For more about our history, click here.
Now for the small print....
We are Scottish Charity No. SC 033962
We are registered with the Scottish Housing Regulator, registration no. 86
We are Co-operative and Community Benefit Act 2014, no. 2191RS
We are a member of the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
We are registered as a property factor no. PF000231
We are registered at 77-83 Kilbowie Road, Clydebank G81 1BL