Shared Ownership Properties for Sale
Shared Ownership Opportunity – 177 Glasgow Road, Flat 2/2 (25% share for sale)
Clydebank Housing Association would like to advertise a shared ownership opportunity which has arisen as a result of a proposed re-sale.
The available property is a recently refurbished one bedroom flat, which was constructed in 1994.
The flat has the following features:
- secure entry
- electric heating
- private parking spaces to the rear of the building
The sharing owner is leaving the following items:
- Window blinds
- Radiator covers
- Light fittings
- Electric shower and glass shower screen
- Carpets and floor coverings throughout
The share offered for sale is 25% and the seller is inviting OFFERS OVER £17,000 (Market value £70,000). Rent for the remaining 75% is currently £209.59 per month. Clydebank Housing Association is the appointed Factor for the property for communal repairs and buildings insurance is included with in the monthly rental charge. Full Home Report available on request and viewings are available on days, evenings and weekends.
Should you require any further information or wish to arrange an appointment to view, please contact our office on 0141 941 1044.