Queens Quay Bike Hire Scheme
Welcome to our fantastic bike hire scheme at Queens Quay, available for all tenants at the residential Queens Quay social housing development.
By completing just a couple of questions below, you could be on your way to enjoying a cycle on one of our bikes... and for free!
Our terms and conditions:
- Borrowers can loan up to 2 adult bikes and 2 children's bikes for a 1 week hire
- Hires will commence on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
- Access to pick up the hired bikes/helmets will be by release of a passcode to a combination padlock from the central bike racks in the Queens Quay backcourt. The combination padlock must be resecured to the bike racks after release
- Borrowers must complete the form below including name, address, contact number and email
- Borrowers are responsible for their own health and safety and should only borrow a bike if they are a competent cyclist. If the borrower feels that the cycle has become unsafe or is in a state of disrepair, they will immediately discontinue use of the bike and contact Clydebank Housing Association
- Appropriate wear and tear is acceptable but rectifying misuse of bikes/helmets or broken components will be at the expense of the borrower
- Clydebank Housing Association staff reserve the right to refuse applications to borrow a bike for any reason
- These bikes are the property of Clydebank Housing Association and only the borrower will be authorised to use them
- Clydebank Housing Association is not at fault for any manufacturing defects in quality of workmanship or materials inherent in any borrowed bike
- The hire is subject to confirmation. Please await booking confirmation before making any set plans