Making a Complaint

We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our service.

Please find below information to help you make a complaint to the Association.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or further information.

Complaints should be made to us in the first instance, however, if you remain dissatisfied you have the right to complain to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.

Our performance in complaints can be found here.

Significant Performance Failure

A significant performance failure is something that your landlord does, or fails to do, that puts the interests of its tenants at risk. This is something that does, or could, affect ALL of your landlord’s tenants.  If you are a tenant of a registered social landlord (RSL), such as a housing association or co-operative like ourselves, or if you are a council tenant, you can report a significant performance failure (SPF) to the Scottish Housing Regulator. A group of tenants or an individual acting on behalf of tenants, such as a representative of a registered tenants’ organisation, can also report a significant performance failure to the Regulator.

More information is contained in the Regulator's leaflet in the table below.

File Description File
SHR Significant Performance Failures PDF icon