Your choices for next year's rent. Rent setting consultation 2020/2021.
Please find below our rent setting information booklet for 2020/21. The closing date for responses is 23 January 2020. All responses received by tenants and sharing owners by the closing date will be entered into our prize draw for a £50 grocery voucher. Also, for every response received we will make a donation to West Dunbartonshire Foodshare.
There are many ways you can respond. We’d be delighted if you could let us know your preferred option by either:
- completing the online form below
- returning the feedback slip
- emailing us at email@example.com
- calling us with your views on 0141 941 1044
Your feedback will go to our voluntary Management Committee on 28 January who will make a final decision on the rent increase for 2020/2021. We will let you know in our March ChitChat and by personal letter by 28 February.
Your 3 Options
Please note only the views of tenants and sharing owners of Clydebank Housing Association and our Registered Tenants' Organisation(s) will be able to be taken into consideration.
Option 1 - rent increase of 2.5%
- Continued delivery of services already provided to you and your family including property maintenance, management and planned investment in your home (as detailed on page 3 of the booklet)
Option 2 - rent increase of 3%
- As per option 1 plus a dedicated pot of money set aside for additional environmental improvements chosen by you. These non-essential improvements could include: Cosmetic improvements eg. communal planters, tree trunk cages, planting of small trees, Bike racks, Community clear out days/litter picking events. The pot will be split fairly across all residents.
Option 3 - rent increase of 3.5%
- As per option 2 alongside bringing forward a feasibility study to investigate options for updating back courts, bin store/chute areas and recycling facilities
Please note that any information you provide will be managed in line with the most up-to-date Data Protection legislation.