Portal Login icon

Contents Insurance

Protect your Home Contents

A very small number of tenants have recently, unfortunately experienced house fires. This obviously has a devasting impact on the household and demonstrates the very clear need for contents insurance.  We strongly recommend that those residents who do not currently have home contents insurance look into taking out a
policy. Although we sincerely hope that this would not need to be used, this can make all the difference as tenants found out recently in the event of fire or also for flood or break ins.

Please contact your Housing Assistant if you would like more advice on this.