When requesting information please keep the following in mind:
- Be as specific as you can (including dates, if possible) when describing the information you wish to access. Focus on the information that you really need and keep your request simple.
- Keep your request polite, as we can refuse to comply with requests containing inappropriate or abusive language.
- You can only ask us for recorded information that we hold. If you ask us for an opinion on an issue, this may not be recorded and your request may be refused.
- You can ask us for advice and assistance in preparing your request, if you are experiencing any difficulties.
- We may charge for handling and responding to your request in accordance with our Access to Information Charging Statement.
- Please complete our Freedom of Information Request Form below.
- You can also print a copy of the form from the table below or request a paper copy by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 941 1044, complete and post to:
Data Protection and Compliance Officer
Clydebank Housing Association Ltd
77-83 Kilbowie Road, Clydebank G81 1BL
You do not have to use this form but it will make it quicker and easier for us to deal with your request. If you choose not to use our form, your request should include the following information:
- Your full name, address and contact telephone number, details of the specific information you require and any relevant dates.
Under Freedom of Information legislation, information may be withheld if there is a good reason for doing so. If we withhold information, we will let you know why. If you are unhappy with our decision, or with the way we have dealt with your request, you can ask us to review our decision.
If you do not agree with the outcome of the review, you can ask the Scottish Information Commissioner to investigate.
Freedom of Information Request Responses
We must respond to your request within 20 working days from when we received it (subject to time required for clarifications and payment of any charges), although we may extend the response time for your Environmental Information Regulations request by up to 20 working days in certain circumstances.
If you are dissatisfied with our response to your request, you may ask us to review how we handled and responded to your request. If you remain dissatisfied with our response to your request for review, you may apply to the Scottish Information Commissioner.
Printable FOI Request Form
|FOI Request Form - Printable|